ConnectX is a new way of implementing Test Protocols based on LocatorX’s Certified QR Code (CQR) and Connect Pages, both of which are designed for interactive marketing, asset tracking, and trust of information.
- Offer special coupons for in-store purchases
- Cross-sell by offering promotions for other products your brand owns
- Connect with your customers via surveys
- Offer post-purchase promotions
- Issue alerts or recalls to your distributors and consumers
- Receive alerts if any products have been counterfeited
- Know if any product has been diverted
Ad Agency/Label Design
- Easily design many call-to-action labels and Connect Pages for shoppers and consumers
- Help generate more revenue for your clients and provide reports via the ConnectX engine
- Receive instant feedback on marketing campaigns
- Change your campaign at any time, even many months after the product was sold
- POS supports 2D barcode scanning today; track precisely what was sold to whom
- Via LocatorX’s SDK your application developer partner can provide your app solution to consumers which then:
- Enables consumers to “return” goods without going to the store
- Collects more data about the product
- Allows for easy processing of recalls
- Alerts users when a product is about to expire
- Offer in-store/buy-now coupons with a short promo video
- Entice users with a reward for downloading the app in store
- Read expiration dates easily using your cell phone (no more dealing with worn or illegible dates)
- Read product information in your native language
- Receive increased product detail
- Directly ask manufacturers a question by opening an instant voice to text chat session
- Find out if there’s another coupon available when one is about to expire
- Rate and review products
- Share products via social media
- With one scan, recall products can be removed from the shelf and made not available for sale
LocatorX’s CQR provides a cloud-based security framework and data structure to generate unique product codes. Each smartphone scan instantly authenticates and provides location data, opening a digital pathway to engage stakeholders. This new interactive engagement provides a host of business intelligence fed back to manufacturers, distributors, retailers and consumers. Create different dynamic Connect Pages at any time to enable rapid, low-cost implementations for any printed label.
The Connect Page provides live experience data for end users and valuable engagement data for manufacturers, distributors, retailers and marketing agencies.
Manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and marketing agencies, among others, can create a channel for exchanging information directly with end users in the field about specific products. Effectively, products with CQRs are provided with unique identification numbers which enable complete lifecycle tracking.
Connect Page Functions